Houston Attorneys – Property Disputes
Exposure to risk is a concern when buying or selling a home or developing commercial real estate. Litigation may be necessary when terms of a contract are violated. The lawyers at Blackwell Law Firm are experienced with real estate disputes both before and after the sale of property. Whether a dispute involves environmental contamination, financing, or the title or deed to a home, our firm is ready to help.
- Failure to disclose condition of house
- Faulty construction
- Leaky basement / roof
- Property liens
- Disputed title or deed
- Condominium covenants
- Escrow account disputes
- Home purchase agreements
- Environmental impact studies
- Land use / zoning disputes
- Contamination of soil or water
- Blight / eminent domain actions
- Explaining terms of the contract
To discuss your property dispute issues, please Request your Free Consultation today.